Saturday, September 20, 2008

El ansia

WHY did I choose to live in a place with no ultimate? For an entire YEAR? What was I thinking?!?!

I am trying to find out if there is any ultimate in Cadiz, but I haven't made much progress. Originally I thought there was absolutely zero chance but I have a renewed hope now because of an email I got from a guy in Sevilla. I emailed him and basically asked if they ever have pick-up on the weekends because if so, I would totally go there and play. He responded by replying to my email, ccing me and some other person and sending the mail to some girl named Ana who, from what I can gather from their websites and stuff, is the like.. cocaptain of the Sevilla team with the guy who I originally emailed. The email said, "Ana, can you put her in contact with the guys in Cadiz?" (All of the correspondance has been in Spanish, BTW) so now I am waiting for Ana to get her act together... I am becoming a bit impatient, though. Maybe I will just email this Ana girl, or the other person who was cced on the reply. I have no idea who that person is though.

I just want to play ultimate :( every other city has a team, why not mine??????// :( :(

No comments: