Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Actualiza: El horario

I got my schedule all fixed up and worked out today. I talked to Rita, the director of the program here in Cadiz, she is super awesome and wonderful. She did the program through UW year ago and now is married to a guy from Cadiz and is in charge of the program here and is having a baby! I really like her and she is easy to talk to.

My schedule will be okay, some days better than others:

Monday: Grammar 11:00AM-1:00PM, Literature 4:30PM-6:00PM
Tuesday: Economics 11:00AM-12:30PM, Literature 12:30PM-2:00PM, Literature 4:30PM-6:00PM
Wednesday: Literature 10:30AM-12:00PM, Grammar 12:00PM-2:00PM
Thursday: Nada :)
Friday: Economics 12:00PM-1:30PM

M/T/W will be lame but the rest will be super easy I think. And I will be giving English lessons to a lady on Mondays at 6PM in the old part of the city, so it will work out very nicely with this new schedule.

Now I have errands upon errands to run. I hope I don't get harrassed while walking down the street, that is my least favorite part about leaving the apartment.

No comments: