Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Llegamos ya

I'm finally in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. I arrived last night around 7PM. The drive was long and beautiful. I felt anxious and excited.

Saying bye to my family and friends on Sunday morning was sad, like always. But once I left I began to feel enthusiastic about the upcoming adventure.

Sunday afternoon I got to Spokane and stayed with Julianne and Bjorn. They fed me and showed me around town. I even had a nice bed to sleep in that night.

Monday morning I got up, had a yummy breakfast prepared by Julianne and hit the road. It took about 10 hours to get to Jackson, but I saw beautiful scenery along the way and spirits were high.

Reaching my destination was exciting, as was seeing Katrina. We had a celebratory dinner of Thai food and local beers. The apartment is warm, but outside is cold.

Today I will set out and see the city, scope out possible job opportunities and see more outdoor beauty.

No comments: