Sunday, November 20, 2011

El siguente capricho

I got home from my bike trip four weeks ago. The end was a whirlwind of transportation, traveling miles and miles to get home. I thought being home would be wonderful and great, but it feels the same as before I left. I am realizing that no amount of self discovery can make me want to stay here.

Over my birthday my parents, sister, Leon and I flew to Puerto Vallarta for a nice beachy vacation under the sun. It was lovely and warm. Laying by a pool and reading all day was great. But one week is definitely enough.

Thanksgiving is on Thursday, and then I am leaving again. Destination: Jackson Hole, WY. Return date is undetermined. I hope it is a long, long time from now. Why am I going to Jackson? No reason not to!

1 comment:

_blue said...

are you there yet?are you there yet? are you there yet?are you there yet?are you there yet?are you there yet? are you there yet?are you there yet?are you there yet? are you there yet? are you there yet?