Thursday, April 16, 2009

La vida cotidiana

So I am back in Cádiz after a whirlwind 12 day vacation. I had the best time ever, it was soo amazing. Everything was wonderful, I don't have words to describe how happy it made me and how much I enjoyed the entire thing. I am having trouble getting back into the swing of things... I can't take Cádiz seriously at all. 1.5 months left here, then off to travel for a month, then back to Seattle.

I have all of these memories floating around my mind from Costa Brava and Paganello and I can't concentrate enough to put them into words on this blog nor in a journal or anything. Also I feel like if I share it with everyone I might lose some of the joy I am getting from it. It is silly. I will eventually share.

The important stuff: I am safe, I had an amazing trip, I met wonderful people, and I am happy.

No comments: