Wednesday, July 17, 2013

El colegio central

Central Wyoming College is based in Riverton, Wyoming. I have never been to Riverton, and I don't plan on going any time soon. I am, however, starting classes through the school in September. Lucky for me there is a satellite campus in Jackson. Since I live in Idaho, I have to pay out-of-state tuition, which stinks. I am hoping for some kind of tax break at the end of the year. Does anyone know about tax breaks for school?



The Central Wyoming College mascot is the Rustler. "What is a Rustler?", you might ask.

I learned from Jon that a Rustler is someone who steals cattle. And a Wikipedia search confirmed this: Rustler redirects to Cattle Raiding.

Wyoming is full of guns and Republicans, so I guess this makes sense.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Dad will know. So are you excited to be back in school lol?