Monday, August 22, 2011

La resurrección

I suppose it's time to blog again.

This evening I said bye to my friends Julianne and Bjorn as they start their bicycling trip to Whitefish, Montana. Their eventual destination will be Spokane where they are moving so Julie can attend PT school. It was sad to say goodbye, but I am excited for their awesome trip.

And I am excited for my own trip which starts on Sunday. Yes, Sunday! I am leaving Everett to cycle all the way down the coast, ending in San Diego by October 10. I am planning to stay a few days along the way with friends in cities like San Francisco and Los Angeles. I've also got friends living in Northern California (Mikey), Sunnyvale, Monterey and San Luis Obispo. I am looking forward to visits with people as well as lots of alone time as I'm doing this trip solo (¿sola?).



Kiki likes my bike.

Maybe it's time to change the name of this blog, but "La aventura de la costa oeste" just doesn't sound as nice. Maybe something more like, "Aventurando en bici". Whatever.

No comments: